Staff love working at RVH.
Reasonable nursing ratios and workload – with the
variety and complexity to challenge you.
CCPN eligible employer – If you have not practiced as a nurse in Ontario
in the last 6 months (including new grads, recently retired nurses, nurses
working away from the bedside, and nurses coming from other provinces like
Quebec), you are eligible for a $25,000 incentive for this position!
ALL staff at RVH are eligible for up to $800 in education bursaries every year.
at RVH are ALSO eligible to apply for the Frances Wilson bursary for education,
which provides tens of thousands of dollars of educational grants to our nurses
Supportive, experienced managers are
visible, available, and actively involved
Training opportunities for specialty areas
Modern EMR (EPIC) – full training provided!
employer of the CNO Supervised Practice Experience Partnership program.
SPEP-eligible Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs) are welcome to apply.
Receive up to $20,000 in Canada Student Loan
Forgiveness for eligible new grads
On Site, Modern Gym open 24/7
Participate in or enjoy regular staff
appreciation and wellness activities, like free yoga, lunches, treats, and more
Just 45 minutes away from Ottawa
Are you already an employee at RVH?
Internal applicants should log in to the intranet job posting page to view additional listings.
Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|Permanent, Part Time|
|$33.90 - $48.53/hourly
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience in Perioperative Nursing.
• Recent O.R. experience in the recovery room and the scrub and circulating positions. Recent education/courses in Perioperative/PACU Nursing essential.
• Recent I.V. experience required.
• Endoscopy experience required.
• Sound knowledge of CNO Standards of Nursing Practice, ORNAC Standards, and CSA Standards.
• Experience in pre-op clinic setting.
• Current certification in C.P.R. at Basic Rescuer Level
• ACLS certification required
• Current competence in Cardiac Monitoring Skills.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Canadian Nurses Association CPN(C) an asset.
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties in the physical demands of work area.
• Demonstrated ability to use a computer for EHR documentation purposes.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com
RVH is an approved employer of the CNO Supervised Practice Experience Partnership program. SPEP-eligible Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs) are welcome to apply.