Back to Job Opportunities
Registered Practical Nurse
Job Posting Number:
|Temporary, Full Time|
|$30.25 - $31.17 / hourly
• Medication certification.
• Asepsis certification.
• Technical competence and good assessment skills.
• Current Certification in C.P.R. at Basic Rescuer Level (or equivalent).
• Previous Medical/Surgical experience and working with the elderly.
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties in the physical demands of work area.
• Availability to work all shifts normally occurring on posted schedule as required.
• Demonstrates effective use of a computer for EHR documentation purposes.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com