Back to Job Opportunities
Job Posting Number:
|Temporary (Mat Leave), Part Time|
|$23.26 - $24.09 / hourly
• Graduate of an approved Office Administration Medical Program or current experience in providing secretarial support in a health care environment essential.
• Medical Terminology certificate essential.
• Computer skills and demonstrated working knowledge of computer applications used within the Hospital including PACS essential.
• Working knowledge of reporting CT Wait times (WTIS) to Access to Cancer Care Ontario preferred.
• Radiant training and CT scheduling experience preferred.
• Knowledge of patient scheduling essential.
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a fast paced environment with interruptions.
• Demonstrated organization, customer service and communication skills.
• Preference is given to persons with a previous background in Medical Radiation Terminology.
Physically able to perform the duties within the physical demands of the work area.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com