Back to Job Opportunities
Clinical Care Assistant
Job Posting Number:
|$24 - $26 / hourly
• Previous clinical experience
• Final year Nursing Student (4th year Registered Nursing Student or 2nd year Registered Practical Nursing Student)
• Criminal Records Check mandatory
• Current WHMIS training
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Basic knowledge of established Infection Control and Occupational Health & Safety practices.
• Knowledge of body mechanics, and safe lift & transfer practices.
• Demonstrates effective use of a computer for EHR documentation purposes
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. All new hires are required to obtain a Police Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Check valid from within the last six (6) months, as well as their immunization status/immunity to a select group of communicable illnesses (including having received full COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days ago) as a pre-condition of employment.
All information provided will be kept confidential. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources at (613) 432-4851, extension 275 or by emailing HR@renfrewhosp.com